[imp] Custom Options

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:55:04 -0500

Quoting Mike Coughlan <mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com>:

> It looks to me like the Options page is not as expandable as the IMP icons.
> We can add another "Advanced Options" IMP icon, but as you pointed out it
> is very similar to the current filtering, so it would be nice to group them
> together.

Please re-read my example. The preference in question didn't have anything to
do with it; the preference type 'link' will let you add links to any url to any
preference group in the Options UI.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the