Imp 3.0 + Windows 2k

Ronnie Alfaro shadox@racsa.co.cr
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 09:17:12 -0600

Hi there, maybe this was in the list before but i am new to it.
I just installed Horde 2.0RC3, Imp 3,Windows 2k,Apache 1.3.22.
Well it work "fine" cuz i show no errors or warnings, well when i try to connect to any mail server if i put a wrong password it will tell me that my username and/or password was wrong, it is ok, but _everytime_ that i put a right username and password it just says "Your Mail Session as Expired".
What i want to know is if there is some "special" change in some conf or php file to get it to work.
Thanx