[imp] Imp 3.0 + Windows 2k

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 14:09:02 -0500

Quoting Ronnie Alfaro <shadox@racsa.co.cr>:

> Hi there, maybe this was in the list before but i am new to it.
> I just installed Horde 2.0RC3, Imp 3,Windows 2k,Apache 1.3.22.
> Well it work "fine" cuz i show no errors or warnings, well when i try to
> connect to any mail server if i put a wrong password it will tell me that my
> username and/or password was wrong, it is ok, but _everytime_ that i put a
> right username and password it just says "Your Mail Session as Expired".
> What i want to know is if there is some "special" change in some conf or php
> file to get it to work.

Well, you might have something configured incorrectly, but those versions
should all work fine. You'll need to post more details to get help figuring out
what exactly is wrong.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the