Serious Bug In Imp 3.0 RC3?

Lee Hoffman lee_hoffman@brown.edu
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 10:52:30 -0500

Hey All,

I just launched horde/imp 3.0 (on a debian 2.2r/apache/php 4.1.0 box) in
a moderate load environment and I think I've run into a serious bug.
After 30 seconds or so of being logged in (or perhaps after multiple
other users start logging in and loading pages) when you click on a
link, the page tries to load for roughly 3 minutes before crapping out
to "Page Cannot be displayed" http error page. Apache error logs and
horde error log show nothing (apache registers the page request, but
none of the other items from the page). After this happens, even after
hitting stop, all links in imp have the same problem. Things do not fix
themselves until the browser window is closed or apache is restarted.

Im guessing this is a sessions issue since it starts when multiple
sessions are opened, and ends when you close your session. Anyone have
any ideas?

Lee