[imp] Imp 3.0 + Windows 2k

Ronnie Alfaro shadox@racsa.co.cr
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 17:36:13 -0600

Well, what kind of details can be useful to discover the problem?
I did put IMP here -> www.infoasesoria.com/horde/index.php
And it seems to work fine, but it doesn't stay connected when i put a
correct user and password, at least thats what i think.
Thanx for your help
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck@horde.org>
To: <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2001 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: [imp] Imp 3.0 + Windows 2k

From: "Michael R. Rogers II" <mrogers@realconnect-mail.com>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Date: 16 Dec 2001 01:03:55 -0500
Subject: Horde & IMP Configuration Problem

I have Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0 installed - when I access the
horde/login.php page, I get the following errors:

Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/ext/www/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 232

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL'
in /ext/www/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 236

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTDATE - assumed 'SORTDATE' in
/ext/www/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 237

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTFROM - assumed 'SORTFROM' in
/ext/www/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 238

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTSUBJECT - assumed 'SORTSUBJECT'
in /ext/www/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 239

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTSIZE - assumed 'SORTSIZE' in
/ext/www/html/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 240

After logging in, I get the following errors:

Warning: Use of undefined constant OP_HALFOPEN - assumed 'OP_HALFOPEN'
in /ext/www/html/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 169

Warning: Use of undefined constant OP_ANONYMOUS - assumed 'OP_ANONYMOUS'
in /ext/www/html/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 299

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_utf7_encode() in
/ext/www/html/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 311

I followed the installation instructions - where do I set these
constants?

Thanks,
Michael