[imp] addressbook problem with POP3

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:47:14 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Massimo Bruno <massimo.bruno@mens.it> wrote:

> The version of imp is 2.2.7
>
> When I connect using IMAP I manage correctly the addressbook (I can
> add, list etc. on it).
>
> When I connect using POP3 and try to add a new address in the address
> book (i.e. from a message show window clicking on the book) I got a
> new page with the login form and I have to login again in the sistem.

POP3 vs. IMAP should not affect 2.2.x contacts at all.  Sounds like
there's some other difference.

Have you diff'd all the configuration files between your two servers
(including PHPLIB) to see what's different between them?  Are both servers
pointing to the same SQL server to store contacts (and if not, are you
sure the schemas and permissions on the two databases are the same, etc.)?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde