[imp] Can't see my emails

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 16:08:32 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Wesley Twyman <wes@softflare.com> wrote:

> When I log into IMP, it displays my Inbox, but it is empty, but I know
> it has over 100 messages, also I can view all my folders, but when I
> open one, it is empty.
>
> Horde 2.0 RC3
> IMP 3.0 RC3
> PHP 4.1.0
> IMAP 2001a

Looks like this 2001a thing is shaping up to be a FAQ, unfortunately.  :-(

Presumably you saw the other messages in the last few days on this topic?
Did you compile your own PHP; if so, do you have the option of recompiling
it with an earlier c-client (2000c); if not, could you try the Horde PHP
4.1.0 RPMs on our FTP site (which were compiled with 2000c)?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde