[imp] I've had it up to here.

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 05:54:32 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Chuck Cochems <zaphod@tdl.com> wrote:

> This is under a fairly new Linux glibc based system.

But you won't say which?  :-)  I'm trying to figure out what might be
different between your system and all the other Linux systems that are
working OK.

Does "ipcs -m" show any interesting patterns before/after the
incorrect password is entered?  What do you do to clear the problem after
it happens... and does "ipcs -m" show anything different before/after you
clear it?  (I don't know a great deal about troubleshooting shm problems
and that's been my main diagnostic tool.)

> > What's different about the "old server"...
>
> Well, the old server was before IMP used PHPLIB.  it was discovered it
> was in huge need of security upgrades.

Oh, meaning it was 2.0.x?  OK, then I guess comparisons of that server to
the new one aren't going to be helpful in figuring this one out.

Just to double-check:  you are using the PHPLIB that comes with Horde,
right?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde