[imp] problem setting up RC3

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 06:14:09 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Aaron Solochek <aarons@aberrant.org> wrote:

> I can't figure out where its getting set to 0.  It was being set in an
> apache config file to /var/tmp/imp, which doesn't exist, so I changed
> it:
>
> php_flag session.save_path /tmp

php_flag is for boolean values.  I believe you want (not tested):

	php_value session.save_path "/tmp"

or it might be "php_admin_value"; try them both.

> However, it's still 0 after I restarted apache.

Probably because the Apache configuration takes precedence?  You could try
just taking the Apache value out completely, if php.ini is set correctly.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde