[imp] problem setting up RC3

Aaron Solochek aarons@aberrant.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:08:11 -0500

Yes, I read that part of your message.  I changed one thing, but hadn't
actually removed the alias to /imp/ in the apache-ssl config, so I
didn't notice the problem when I tried it.  Anyway, those aliases are
removed, and the (I think) last remaining reference to /imp/ has been
changed to /horde/imp in all the config files.

Sorry about that.

-Aaron