Contacts and Compose

atlas atlas@geotec.net
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:56:45 -0600

I've messed up something royal, can anyone clue me in?

on IMP 2.2.7

I've noticed that the compose and contacts link no longer works in the
left menu.  They are still listed there, but without the proper links
they once had, instead of compose.php3 and contacts.php3 respectively,
they simply display the web's root url (webmail.geotec.net)

If I specify minimum popups=1 in the defaults.php3 then the compose link
url comes back in!  But I prefer to have the compose window in a popup.
Even with minimum popups =1 , the Contacts link never works now.  With
minimum popups=1, if I click on Compose, the link for Contacts in the
compose window also only displays the root url.

Any pointers as to what I have done wrong would be greatly appreciated.

-Eric Redding
atlas@geotec.net