[imp] Contacts and Compose

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:41:47 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, atlas <atlas@geotec.net> wrote:

> I've messed up something royal, can anyone clue me in?
>
> on IMP 2.2.7
>
> I've noticed that the compose and contacts link no longer works in the
> left menu.  They are still listed there, but without the proper links
> they once had, instead of compose.php3 and contacts.php3 respectively,
> they simply display the web's root url (webmail.geotec.net)

That's a weird one.  Have you altered the Horde/IMP PHP source code?  I
would diff your whole tree against a clean copy of Horde 1.2.7/IMP 2.2.7
to see what differences there are.  You could start with just diff'ing the
configuration files against the .dist originals.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde