[imp] IMAP Folders RC3

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:42:03 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Don Schulte <don@wordprosys.com> wrote:

> We've set up IMP Webmail on our server to remotely check IMAP mail off
> another server.

What IMAP server are you using (I'm assuming Courier or Cyrus; which
version)?  And what version of Horde/IMP?

> Everything is working great except we can't get the folders to work.
> No folders show up except for INBOX. No sent-mail or anything like
> that. We can create folders but they dont show up. If we try to create
> the same folder twice it says "INBOX.foldername is already created".

Do the folders show up in other email clients besides IMP?  Can you see
them on the IMAP server's storage after you create them?

What does the IMP configuration (imp/config/servers.php)  for your IMAP
server look like?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde