[imp] IMAP Folders RC3

don@wordprosys.com don@wordprosys.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:12:44 -0600

We are using Courier IMAP (ver ???)on top of Qmail.  Webmail is Horde 2.0
RC3/IMP 3.0 RC3.  Folders show up in ALL other clients AND Horde 1.2.X/IMP
2.2.X.
We are not using servers.php.  We have hard coded stripping the headers from
the browser to automatically insert the domainname into the mailserver field.
Thanks
Don