[imp] problem setting up RC3

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:42:33 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Aaron Solochek <aarons@aberrant.org> wrote:

> Also, I modified the apache to be php_value, as Brent suggested, and
> that seems to have fixed that problem,

Good; yes, your PHP sessions are working now.

> but I still have the weird lack of a login problem.

When I visit "http://www.aberrant.org/horde/" I get:

	The requested URL /imp/login.php was not found on this server.

This suggests to me that something is configured to go to:

	http://www.aberrant.org/imp/

when it should be:

	http://www.aberrant.org/horde/imp/

i.e. the IMP directory has to be underneath the Horde directory, in the
filesystem and in the web configuration and in the Horde/IMP
configuration.  Did you read what I wrote about this containment?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde