[imp] IMAP Folders RC3

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:23:03 -0600 (CST)

OK, everything else you provided looks fine, but:

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, don@wordprosys.com <don@wordprosys.com> wrote:

> We are not using servers.php.  We have hard coded stripping the
> headers from the browser to automatically insert the domainname into
> the mailserver field.

Eep.  :-)  Well I'm not sure what it means "not to use servers.php" -- do
you really mean you've altered IMP so that it doesn't even read that file?
If so I think you're going to be on your own; no one else will be able to
replicate what you're seeing.

The array in servers.php is used to specify several other things,
including options like "folders" and "namespace" that can affect the
presentation of the folder list.  That's why I asked how it's configured.

If you have the ability to try a stock version of Horde 2.0/IMP 3.0 that
hasn't been altered as above, I think it would be a useful comparison for
you... if the folders show up, then you can figure out where your
alterations may have broken them.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde