Fw: [imp] IMP 3.0 new messages showing BUT then disappearing

damian@dk1.org damian@dk1.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:46:38 -0500

> > Do you perhaps use imap subscriptions in your local installation? How did
> > you setup server.php? Are you using server list? What c-client version are
> > you using?

I do see courierimapsubscribed in the directory -- and in there I see INBOX...I
have tried the subscription option and reinstalling everything, should I find a
way to turn subscriptions off on courier imapd?

Server: temporarily I allow the user to choose it.  I have locked it down with
the server list as well, with no success.  c-client, now using imap-
2001b.DEV.SNAP-011218134 . . .was using 2001a with same problem.  everything
else is the latest...php(cvs) + imp(cvs) + horde(cvs)

apache_1.3.22.tar.gz
mcaldrivers-0.8.tar.gz
courier-imap-1.3.12.20011128.tar.gz
mm-1.1.3.tar.gz
db-4.0.14.tar.gz
mod_ssl-2.8.5-1.3.22.tar.gz
gnupg-1.0.6.tar.gz
mysql-3.23.46-pc-linux-gnu-i686.tar.gz
openssl-0.9.6b.tar.gzlibmcal-0.6.tar.gz
pear-4.1.0.tar.gz
libtool-1.4.2.tar.gz

> > We need as much details on you local setup as possible to track this down.
> >
> > Jan.

problem restatement: message appears as new, then with refresh it disappears.
same with any subfolder. IMAP backend analysis, message shows in new/ dir, is
read and moved to cur/ dir and then cannot be reread via IMP

regards + thanks,
damian