[imp] Folders

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:27:36 -0500

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 10:02:18AM -0700, Stephen Trelz wrote:

> First off I would like to say a fbsd how too would be wonderful
> I tried and gave up.... Couldnąt get past mcal even with gmake,
> so I reloaded with rh7.1....... I HATE REDHAT ....

mcal builds fine under FreeBSD if you use the FreeBSD-specific
builds fine in the mcal distribution (they end with .FreeBSD).

I kind of find it funny that having trouble compiling a single
library would compel you to switch to an operating system that
you admittedly hate. =)

> Except when using imap it wont allow me to create
> folders.....

You should probably start by checking out your IMAP server.

> But in the how to for imp it says there is mime.php or
> something I was told by chuck to use mime_drivers, do I just
> cut and paste those details?

% cp mime_drivers.php.dist mime_drivers.php
% cp mime_mapping.php.dist mime_mapping.php

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)