[imp] Folders

Lisa Soto lisa@sid.comtechnetworks.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 12:49:07 -0500

As an additional note, and for posterity's sake in the archives, I've found
that to build mcal under FreeBSD you need to use the FreeBSD specific
makefiles, update your libtool far past what is available in the ports
collection, copy the files into the directory that you're working in to make
the compiler happy (crypt.h comes to mind) and /then/ it install beautifully.

This is why I suggest building from sources instead of using the ports
collection.

What is mcal used for in Horde/IMP other than optionally by Turba?

-- Lisa