[imp] Folders broken ? (or intermittent)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:06:59 -0500

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> I happened to catch this one today, in the course of testing folder names
> with non-alphanumeric characters.  Here's how I can reproduce it with IMP
> CVS RELENG_3:
>
>  - Create a folder with curly braces in the name (I used "b {c} d" and
> created it manually outside of IMP).

This is fixed now (in HEAD and RELENG_3).

> I can see where this is heading (presumably this is interfering with
> c-client specifications like "{imap.example.com}INBOX").  Does the IMAP
> specification say that braces are not legal characters?  5.1.3 seems to
> imply that & is the only special one, I just learned today.  :-)

No, we just had some broken regular expressions.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the