Warning: Mailbox is empty (errflg=1) in Unkown on line 0

Jimmy Myrick jmyrick@tiger1.tiger.org
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 11:12:10 -0600 (CST)

Running on FreeBSD 4.4, PHP 4.1.0, IMAP-UW 2001a, Apache 1.3.22
Horde 2.0 RC3, IMP 3.0 RC3

Been using IMP 2 for a whie without any problems.

Grabbed RC3 and am testing it for deployment.  All works well when using
IMAP.  However, the following message appears below the inbox listing when
a user's mailbox is empty using POP3:

Warning: Mailbox is empty (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0

If there are messages, this error does not appear.

I used a small standalone php script to open the pop mailbox and I do not
get this error.

Tried different pop servers, same error.  Tried different pop servers on
different platforms, same error.  Tried downgrading c-client to earlier
version (2000c), rebuilt php, same error.

Added:  "$ignore_errs = imap_errors();" to lib/IMP.php, same error.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

-----
Jimmy Myrick, jmyrick@tiger1.tiger.org