[imp] Warning: Mailbox is empty (errflg=1) in Unkown on line 0

Rémi Cohen-Scali Remi@Cohen-Scali.com
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 18:18:41 +0100

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
Jimmy Myrick wrote:

>Running on FreeBSD 4.4, PHP 4.1.0, IMAP-UW 2001a, Apache 1.3.22
>Horde 2.0 RC3, IMP 3.0 RC3
>
>Been using IMP 2 for a whie without any problems.
>
>Grabbed RC3 and am testing it for deployment.  All works well when using
>IMAP.  However, the following message appears below the inbox listing when
>a user's mailbox is empty using POP3:
>
>Warning: Mailbox is empty (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0
>
>If there are messages, this error does not appear.
>
>I used a small standalone php script to open the pop mailbox and I do not
>get this error.
>
>Tried different pop servers, same error.  Tried different pop servers on
>different platforms, same error.  Tried downgrading c-client to earlier
>version (2000c), rebuilt php, same error.
>
>Added:  "$ignore_errs = imap_errors();" to lib/IMP.php, same error.
>
>Can anyone help?
>
>Thanks.
>
>-----
>Jimmy Myrick, jmyrick@tiger1.tiger.org

I had same kind of errors (errflg=2) by building search request.
Sometimes this error appears and I still didn't get the reason of. I'am
taking a look at php code to try to understand. If someone have clues ...

--
                                                          -o)
                   Remi Cohen-Scali                       /\\

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature