[imp] Is RC4 broken?

Joshua E Warchol jwarchol@dsl.net
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 14:11:39 -0500

I've had no luck getting logged into RC4. I've got the auth set to imp,
IMP is logging into my imap server, but I'm still getting that session
error. When I look at test.php, the session counter advances just fine.

I'm at a loss. If anyone wants to take a look at what I'm getting, just
let me know.

--
Joshua Warchol
UNIX Systems Administrator