Copyingt SQL preferences from horde version 1.3.5 to 2.0

Lloyd Zusman ljz@asfast.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:42:09 -0500

I managed to get Horde-2.0/IMP-3.0 up and running smoothly.  However,
the preferences stored in the SQL data base for my previous horde
version (1.3.5) were ignored in the new version (2.0).

I know that I'm properly connecting to the data base, because I can
store and change preferences in the newest version, and they remain
between login/logout sessions.

Therefore, I presume that these preferences are being stored
differently in the data base between the 1.3.5 version of horde, and
the newest version.

Does anyone have a script that will propagate the preferences stored
in the 1.3.5 manner into preferences that can be accessed via version
2.0?

I have many users on my system using IMP for their email, and they
would not like it if I upgrade to the new version and cause them to
lose all of their preferences.

If no script exists, can anyone point me to a detailed description of
exactly how the preferences are stored in the SQL data base in version
1.3.5 and in version 2.0, so that I can write a script that will
convert the existing preferences for all my users?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com