[imp] Copyingt SQL preferences from horde version 1.3.5 to 2.0

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:06:21 -0500

Quoting Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com>:

> I managed to get Horde-2.0/IMP-3.0 up and running smoothly.  However,
> the preferences stored in the SQL data base for my previous horde
> version (1.3.5) were ignored in the new version (2.0).

Let me guess - you're using IMP for authentication? Look at what is getting put
into the database now - there's probabably an '@foo.com' being tacked on. This
is the 'realm' setting from imp/config/servers.php. If you set it to '', IMP
will use the same username it used to, and things should work like you expect
them to.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the