[imp] Changing address format default in RC4?

Lloyd Zusman ljz@asfast.com
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:08:59 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> What you see in the from line - if you have identities enabled - is a
>
> combination of the email address and the identity name. The From
> header is
> sent like it used to be.
>
> Jan.

Aha!  So ... the format of the "From" line in the Message
Composition window doesn't correspond to the format of the
"From" line that gets sent out.

These two items used to correspond in verion 2.3.7, as far as
I remember.  Although this is a very minor point, I think that
it would be better to show the "From" line in the Message
Composition window in exactly the same form in which the "From"
line appears in the outgoing message.

What do all of you think?

--
 Lloyd Zusman