[imp] Changing address format default in RC4?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:13:47 -0500

Quoting Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com>:

> These two items used to correspond in verion 2.3.7, as far as
> I remember.  Although this is a very minor point, I think that
> it would be better to show the "From" line in the Message
> Composition window in exactly the same form in which the "From"
> line appears in the outgoing message.
>
> What do all of you think?

Nope. We discussed this when identities were added - it's entirely reasonable
to have an identity with the same fullname and email address, but different
signatures or sent mail folders or ... etc. So you need to display the
identity's name so you can tell them apart.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the