[imp] Warning: Mailbox is empty (errflg=1) in Unkown on line 0

Jimmy Myrick jmyrick@tiger1.tiger.org
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:41:42 -0600

> > The problem has appeared again.  So I moved to another FreeBSD box
> > that is currently running IMP 2 without any problems.
> >
> > Upgraded PHP from 4.0.6 to 4.1.0
> > Problem appears in IMP 2 and IMP 3 RC4
> > Downgraded back to PHP 4.0.6
> > Problem is gone
> > Did this again to be sure - same results.
> >
> > Any ideas or anyone else running into same problem?  I'm starting to
> > think
> > I'm doing something wrong in the PHP setup, but everything
> works fine
> > except for this warning message.
>
> I don't remember the whole thread but has someone already
> pointed you at
> the imap2001a problem?

Not directly, but I searched the archives and saw the discussion.  I am
using 2000 version of IMAP and c-client so I'm guessing this may not be the
problem.

If I move libphp4.so module from a 4.0.6 compile over to
/usr/local/libexec/apache directory, all is well.

Even tried PHP 4.1.1 hoping it would fix it - no luck.

Thanks for any suggestions I can try.  Otherwise, I guess I'll just stick
with PHP 4.0.6.

 - Jimmy