Fwd: Hey

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:29:39 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Chris Kubin <kubin@ispmgt.com> -----
    Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:22:15 -0500
    From: Chris Kubin <kubin@ispmgt.com>
 Subject: Hey
      To: chuck@horde.org

I saw this E-Mail address in the remote_login.php3 file for IMP.&nbsp;
I thought that simply copying the code and pasting the code for the form
into the page that I am creating would hopefully, but it only brings me
to the login screen for IMP on our server.
this work.&nbsp; I have looked over some of the messages on the IMP mailing
list, but that hasn't helped me understand what to do.
And if possible can you keep in my that I have little knowledge of php.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the