[imp] Unable to resume a draft.

Jeff Tucker jefft@wciatl.com
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 22:15:05 -0500

--On Thursday, December 27, 2001 2:15 PM -0500 Lloyd Zusman
<ljz@asfast.com> wrote:

> Quoting Jeff Tucker <jefft@wciatl.com>:
>

>> I haven't tested it, but this was supposedly fixed about a month ago.
>>
>> Assuming you're using Courier, either rename your drafts folder
>> "Drafts" or
>> upgrade your server.
>>
>> Jeff
>
> You mentioned upgrading my server.  Upgrading to what? ... a newer
> version of Courier?  ... or different IMAP software altogether?

A newer version of Courier. Around four weeks ago, Sam announced that he
had implemented drafts using the "D" character in maildir filenames. Like I
said, I haven't tested it myself because I haven't gotten around to
updating my own servers. But it probably works like you originally expected
now if you update to the latest version.

Jeff

--
Jeff Tucker
Williams Consulting, Inc.