[imp] Compose "save a copy in" checkbox broke?

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:04:09 -0500

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 04:17:25PM +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:

> > Good find.  That's definitely a bug.  I just committed a fix to
> > the HEAD branch.  I'm attaching a patch here which will work
> > against IMP 3.0.  I'll commit it to the stable branch tomorrow so
> > that it will show up in IMP 3.1 if there are no problems.
>
> This fix was incomplete. Find attached a corrected one.

Yup, your fix is better.  As far as maintainability is concerned,
I think it would be keep all of a form's values local to the
script (i.e. compose.php and not in lib/*.php).

But it works fine now. =)

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)