php/mysql not being nice to each other and working.

Paul paul@messinthecorner.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 06:52:34 +1100

Hi all, i recently tried to install horde and imp-3.0,
Im running mysql version 3.23.26 and php-4.0.4pl1
Any php scripts that connect to mysql no longer work after my attempt. I
had a look through the archive and it seems this has happened before,=20
but im not exactly that comfortable with linux yet so that's why im=20
asking for some specific info on how to correct this problem.
Im currently running engarde linux , based on redhat i believe. I dont=20
think it has built in support to compile code as it's ment to be a=20
sercure distro, out of the box style as best it can be.
(www.engardelinux.org)
I know rpm works.
I also asked on the distro's support list and was told it was out of=20
thier scope, after a few exchanges of emails regarding my problems.
Hence i am asking here.

Any help in solving this would be much appreciated.

Regards
Paul

Please email me at paul@messinthecorner.com
Thanks.