httpd child process dieing if there's mail

Andrew Cook, WorldInter.net Administrator admin@worldinter.net
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 19:24:01 -0600

horde-latest
imp-latest
imap

if the mailbox is empty, imp is happy and fine. if there is any mail the =
child spawn dies with:
[Fri Jan  4 19:13:34 2002] [notice] child pid 20053 exit signal Aborted =
(6)
dumped to error_log.
if i switch over to pop3 in config/servers.php , imp fails to even open =
the mailbox...
(and for some reason its still saying 'Displaying 1 to 5 of 5' when =
using imap and the mailbox is empty)