IMP running fine, kronolith and nag failing!

Odhiambo Washington wash@wananchi.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 13:49:37 +0300

Hello gurus,

Excuse me if this belongs elsewhere (on a different list).
I have setup Horde/Imp/Nag/Kronolith. However when I try to access
Kronolith all I see is attempts to access the application but at the end
of it the browser displays nothing. It just falls back to my message window
as shown by Imp.
For Nag, I get the error below:

object(pear_error)(7) {
  ["error_message_prefix"]=>
  string(0) ""
  ["mode"]=>
  int(1)
  ["level"]=>
  int(1024)
  ["code"]=>
  NULL
  ["message"]=>
  string(56) "Required 'phptype' not specified in tasks configuration."
  ["userinfo"]=>
  NULL
  ["callback"]=>
  NULL
}
[/usr/local/www/htdocs/horde/nag/lib/Driver/sql.php : 77]

I am running on Apache+modssl and PHP4.1.1, built with MCAL support.

I've setup everything from the docs, including the tables from the scripts
directories and I've re-read the docs just to be sure. I've spent a whole day
on this. Kronolith/Nag are misc to what I am doing but I'd feel great to have
them working.

I'll greatly appreciate all help/pointers.

-Wash

S y s t e m s   A d m i n.

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
It's a very *__UN*lucky week in which to be took dead.
		-- Churchy La Femme