[imp] Basic Setup Script

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 13:04:22 -0500

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 02:47:00PM +0530, Parag Godkar wrote:

> I have been following the IMP mailing list since imp2.2.4. Every release had
> some basic configuration script called "setup.php3" that would do the basic
> configuration. The finer configurations could be done later manually.
> Would it not be nice to have a similar script for IMP3.0. It would be a great
> help.

The old scripts were scrapped when we changed the format of the
configuration files so drastically.

A replacement would be nice, but no one was done the work.

If you're interested, search the archives of the development
list.  The topic comes up from time to time.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)