[imp] IMPMP (IMP Multi Panel) .

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 19:54:19 +0100

Mike Coughlan wrote:

> Your patches are very nice. It is valuable to see the folder list along=
 side
> the mail content and message list.  It looks good, and is also to the c=
redit

> of the Horde team that the base code allowed your modification.

Yes and definitively credits to the Horde core team for improving their
code.

I did similar interface for the company I worked for about a year ago
and its was much more pain then.

> The problem however is that 800 x 600 is still the lowest common denomi=
nator
> for many RFPs and ISPs.  Just when most computer monitors are growing p=
ast
> that limitation, set top boxes will force it yet again.  Not many tech
> companies are willing to go past that limitation, especially with iTV o=
n the
> horizon. For that reason, I think the original IMP interface has greate=
> value.

Thats ok. The multipanels interface is an option (not mandatory).See
screenshots at http://atifghaffar.com/sections/softwares/horde/impmp

cheers

--
Atif Ghaffar