[imp] IMPMP (IMP Multi Panel) .

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:28:46 -0500

And by option, do you mean user defined IMP preference?  Right now, it is
hard to resize the frames (I'd like less space dedicated to folders) and I
don't know where to click on the frame borders to drag it smaller.

After a short trial, that was the only issue I found that would personally
keep me from enabling it.

Maybe there are other HORDE project limitations that we are not aware of.

Thanks