[imp] imap php4 libphp4 problems

Sage McGirk sagem@cricket.mindcrime.net
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 00:46:45 -0500 (EST)

with the linkages, yes
i mentioned that 2 emails ago :)..

whatelse you got for me?

Date: Wed,  9 Jan 2002 07:09:37 +0000
From: Michael Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] Two help requests

Quoting Daniel Elías Robles <d.robles@codetel.net.do>:

> Hi to all
>
> 1.- I need to change the backgroud image for the IMP 3.0 release
edit the imp/config/html.php file and add a line similar to this:

$css['body']['background-image'] = 'url("/horde/imp/graphics/imp.gif")';

Change the url to what ever you wanted to change the background to. You can also
change how it displays by setting other background options eg:

$css['body']['background-repeat'] = 'no repeat';
$css['body']['background-position'] = 'centre centre';