cannot resume drafts

Matt Richard m_richard@email.fandm.edu
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 10:57:27 -0500

If I turn on 'allow resume all' for drafts, I get a resume option for
all emails, as expected.

However if I turn off 'allow resume all', I cannot resume messages in
my drafts folder.

I have tried using "DRAFTS", "Drafts", and "drafts" to no avail.

If I select a message in the draft folder and mark it as a draft,
that message doesn't have the draft flag when I refresh view of the
draft folder.

I am using the c-client from imap-2000c, which I compiled into PHP
4.0.6 (with PEAR 4.1.0).

I am accessing an IMAP server which describes itself as "IMAP4rev1
Server PMDF V6.0-24.1".  Is it possible our server doesn't support
the draft flag?

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks for all the help.

Matt