IMP Problem

Odhiambo Washington wash@wananchi.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:18:47 +0300

I am using Horde/IMP latest versions. When I compose a message and click send
the message compose window doesn't close ( and so message doesn't get sent).
My users have no problem and are Windows lusers with IE and Netscape. I use
Mozilla 0.9.7. Is this something I need to do/fix in Mozilla? I have javascript
options enabled.

Other issues:

1. demo.horde.org fails to work with my setup. I always fail to login with
   the correct credentials. I'm scouting for clues as to why.

2. Finger (nic) always says "Not connected" whenever I test. fingerd is running
   and allowed for my net....I am also scouting for clues.

3. For those using nic on FreeBSD, the path to ping needs to be changed as I
   just discovered today ;-) (I'm lagging behind)... it's in horde/nic/ping.php
   and the path says /bin/ping instead /sbin/ping (Default for FreeBSD).

Thanking you in advance.

-Wash

S y s t e m s   A d m i n.

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash@wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
Know thyself.  If you need help, call the C.I.A.