[imp] Folder created but not displayed

Jeff Tucker jefft@wciatl.com
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 16:02:48 -0500

--On Wednesday, January 09, 2002 12:09 PM -0500 David
<david-implist@mirmillo.com> wrote:

> I am using Horde 2.0 with IMP 3.0 on a Red Hat Linux 7.2 using Courier
> IMAP and  QMail.  I cannot get the folders options to work.  It does
> create the folders  in the directory but they will not display in IMP.  I
> have allow_folder=true  and show_dotfiles=true. What am I missing.  Any
> help is appreciated.

Can you see your other folders? In other words, is this a folders viewing
problem or a folders creation problem?

If the latter, be aware that you have to create folders as sub-folders of
INBOX. Click INBOX before creating a folder and see if it works.

Jeff

--
Jeff Tucker
Williams Consulting, Inc.