Notification target status not found.

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:22:27 -0700

I just updated my HORDE/IMP to the latest and I notice
In my horde.log I get:

Jan 09 14:21:31 HORDE [emergency] [horde] string(37) "Notification
target status not found.&quot;<br />
 [/usr/home/webmaster/arosnet/horde/lib/Notification.php : 75] [on line
201 of "/usr/home/webmaster/arosnet/horde/lib/Horde.php"]

What does this mean?

                      __\/__
                  .  / ^  _ \  .
#   Devin Atencio     dreamboy@aros.net     #
#   Sys Admin Dept                          #
                  .oooO   (   )
                    \_)