Help: Problem toadd a new language and problem to assign webdunia font to face

Kapil Jain kapil_k_jain@hotmail.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 10:49:46 +0530

Hi all
I've searched the FAQ but could not find where do I change in order to make
imp use a default language different than english.

Please suggest me how can i add my country language Hindi which support
character code ISCII-1988 using your horde source code.if i select language
Hindi it take font face webdunia and display all content in hindi.

please suggest me.

Kapil Jain