Spellchecking of signature.

René Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 04:16:46 +0100

Hi

I've been looking at the spelling.php file, to figure out if I could stop IMP
from trying to spell-check my signature. (it finds quite some errors in it, ie.
it works fine)

Ain't it possible to add a preference to disable spellchecking of the
signature..??

When pressing the spell-check button I think it should be possible to check if
the last "chunk" of text was equal to the signature, and if it was, cut it out
of the copy which is to be checked for spelling errors...
And if the signature is preceeded with "--" or whatever... don't spell-check
them to.
--
       _\|/_
       (@ @)