[imp] Help - Can not login IMP

Darci Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:19:55 -0200

  Yes, the problem was at my DNS. I finally convince DNS people to
include my new mail server in the DNS list ( a temporary name) to make
some tests and it WORKED !

    Now  I am going to verify the other functions  of IMP....

   As I could see in mailing list, there is a lot of people with similar
problem. I will try to help them as I was helped by you !

   Thanks a lot again !

 Darci Tartari