[imp] Can't Log in to IMP 3.0 on debian

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:32:14 -0500

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 05:06:26PM -0500, Sam Rowe wrote:

> We've been looking for quite a while and I've demo'ed the CVS version of
> IMP a couple of times. Up until now, I've always received speedy and
> knowledgable support from this list -- hence my asking why, suddenly, no
> one was helping me at all.

You ended up asking your question when most of us (core Horde
developers) were off away on vacation.  Unless others chime in,
there's never any guarantee that you'll get a fast response.
That's the reality of open source support, I suppose.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)