[imp] Can't Log in to IMP 3.0 on debian

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 03:27:13 -0500

Quoting Sam Rowe <sam@samrowe.com>:

> test.php works great, but complains about the lack of mcrypt support in
> debian's PHP. I read that this will not break Horde/IMP, so I continued.

Correct.

http://www.my.org/horde/imp/login.php?=b46de6118c70a840fe541f95fb593b3b&=c59172fed2521e299f1bba5ca93b0a59
> Note no 's' in the service/proocol name. This is even with
> $conf['use_ssl'] = 1;

This has been reported by someone else, too; I'll investigate more thoroughly
tomorrow. However, that url sheds light on your sessions problem - you seem to
have no session name.

What is the value of $conf['session_name'] in horde/config/horde.php?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the