[imp] Attachment are emptyy in Horde 2.0 IMP 3.0

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:43:05 -0600

Note: This is NOT true on FreeBSD.  No one can explain why, but on
FreeBSD, if you don't set upload_tmp_dir in php.ini, uploads will not
work.  I'm not sure what, if any, other OSes have the same problem.
--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it