2 Problems with IMP-3.0

Marcelo Maraboli maraboli@dcsc.utfsm.cl
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 16:58:13 -0300

Hi.

I just installed IMP-3.0 with Horde-2.0  by the book.
( with turba, mysql, cyrus-imap, cyrus-sasl, Solaris8, apache, ssl
and php 4.1.1)

I manage to log in successfully, but:

- I compose an email and cannot send it......
     "There was an error sending your message".

- I open the Address book and get:
   "Failed to connect to the specified directory".

no log trace in the IMAP.log (local6.debug), sendmail.log, nor
the PHP logging (php.ini)....

How can I see what´s wrong ??

thanks
--
Marcelo Maraboli Rosselott
Ingeniero Civil Electronico		         Jefe Area de Redes

       Direccion Central de Servicios Computacionales (DCSC)
         Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria, Chile.
mailto:marcelo.maraboli@dcsc.utfsm.cl	http://elqui.dcsc.utfsm.cl/