[imp] Incorrect last login date (nevermind)

boiboi alavaren boiboi@stberlin.com
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:50:17 +0800

Nevermind my pref was disabled in horde/horde now i'm able to set time zone...

Αρχικό μήνυμα από  boiboi@stberlin.com:

+
+
+ 0
+
+ I've tried putting nothing in there but it still comes back as "Never"
+
+ Hmmmm. perplexed!
+